Saturday, May 3, 2008

Almost There...

We are in the lounge at the Auckland domestic terminal awaiting the last leg - our flight to Queenstown. We've just fueled up with on toast with ham and jam (that was what Dylan had, I think he's tired), oatmeal and lattes. The flight last night was long - but surprisingly for me, it didn't seem that bad. The only bad part was the family of six (two parents, a 6-year old, 4-year old, 2 year-old and infant) seated directly in front of us. Neither of us was able to sleep much because of the constant aura of fussiness surrounding us. We will be able to catch up tonight, I'm sure. And luckily we were able to say goodbye to those kids at customs - their parents looked exhausted.

Dylan watched 4 movies on the flight:

- The Golden Compass
- Jumper
- No Country for Old Men
- He can't remember the 4th one right now (he just remembered - Cloverfield)

I hope this post makes sense...I'm sure the next one will be a lot more coherent, and will include photos. I can assure you that we both look fantastic right now :-)

No comments: